Make It Happen Hew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Make It Happen Hew

www.myspace.com/makeithappenhew

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dogs, The Maccabees and The Klaxons

Go down 
+3
Rob21C_UK
cLare
Lynb23
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Lynb23

Lynb23

Dogs, The Maccabees and The Klaxons Empty
PostSubject: Dogs, The Maccabees and The Klaxons   Dogs, The Maccabees and The Klaxons EmptySat Dec 08, 2007 6:20 am

Like a Star @ heaven Any of you lot there??? Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lynb23
cLare

cLare

PostSubject: Re: Dogs, The Maccabees and The Klaxons   Dogs, The Maccabees and The Klaxons EmptySat Dec 08, 2007 9:26 am

i was there! for the maccabees. twas great. orlando and felix kept walkin past me but i was too scared to say anything and/or touch them in sum way...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/qotsagirl
Rob21C_UK

PostSubject: Re: Dogs, The Maccabees and The Klaxons   Dogs, The Maccabees and The Klaxons EmptySun Dec 09, 2007 8:05 am

Just replying to bassetts post as per her orders bounce
Back to top Go down
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Dogs, The Maccabees and The Klaxons   Dogs, The Maccabees and The Klaxons EmptySun Dec 09, 2007 9:06 am

And Rob was there for Dogs who were special as you know. Liking Good Shoes album at the mo.
Back to top Go down
Philmorgan

PostSubject: Re: Dogs, The Maccabees and The Klaxons   Dogs, The Maccabees and The Klaxons EmptyMon Dec 10, 2007 6:45 am

I was at the maccabees gig, it was pretty dam aweseome, you's shud try and get the cribs down. Cheers
Back to top Go down
DanSmith

DanSmith

PostSubject: Re: Dogs, The Maccabees and The Klaxons   Dogs, The Maccabees and The Klaxons EmptyMon Dec 10, 2007 3:09 pm

Didnt see The Maccabees, pretty gutted. I missed Klaxons as I was down the Leeds Fest I dont rate them live from that preformance. They sounded shite at Gasto aswell. Seen Dogs was a good night.

I remember people going mental jumping on the stage (anyone on here) Think the bouncers were pissed off. Theres been a notice on the board at Indep trying to locate whos frilly red knickers were lobbed onto the stage. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mackemdan
Lynb23

Lynb23

PostSubject: Re: Dogs, The Maccabees and The Klaxons   Dogs, The Maccabees and The Klaxons EmptyMon Dec 10, 2007 3:12 pm

hahahaha I hope they were urs dan Wink

i got warned after the dogs gig "no more stage invasions" ... in fact at the maccabees id only been in ten mins and was drinking water yet had still be warned by 3 of the staff!

message understood SadSadSad

bouncers only just starting to forgive me now
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lynb23
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Dogs, The Maccabees and The Klaxons   Dogs, The Maccabees and The Klaxons EmptyWed Dec 12, 2007 9:00 am

Was there for all three...Dogs Maccabees and Klaxons....all fucking mint gigs!!!! lets see who else we can make it happen for?????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dogs, The Maccabees and The Klaxons   Dogs, The Maccabees and The Klaxons Empty

Back to top Go down

Dogs, The Maccabees and The Klaxons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Make It Happen Hew :: Events :: Past Events-
Jump to: